ReVive Formula - Stress Recovery *CLEARANCE*
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED AND IS ON CLEARANCE.
DISCOUNTED PRICING IS TIERED A SUCH:
1-4 bottles: $14.99 ea
5-9 bottles: $12.99 ea
10-19 bottles: $10.99 ea
20 or more: $8.99 ea
When the body and mind are pushed to the limit, things can get a little out of whack. Activities that contribute to overexertion, sleep deprivation, stress, and use of alcohol, caffeine or other drugs can drastically affect our brain chemistry. This can contribute to depression, feeling of anxiety, mental fogginess, lack of motivation, trouble focusing etc. This stress recovery formula was created to help balance our brains and bodies after the abuse we put them through. This formula was specifically designed to promote production of serotonin and dopamine, restore nerve function, promote brain cell regeneration and repair, promote a healthy inflammatory response, boost the immune system, detoxify cells, and neutralize oxidative stress. For those pushing their body and minds to the limits; students, travelers, hard workers, parents, and party warriors may rejoice!
Sound like you?
- Sleep deprivation
- Chronic Stress
- Feelings of depression, anxiety or irritability
- Use of caffeine, alcohol or other drugs
- Over exertion
Stress Can Contribute to:
- Depletion of neurotransmitters, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants and more
- Oxidative damage to cells (free radicals)
- Inflammation in the brain and body.
- Insomnia, exhaustion, pain, headache, and feelings of sadness, anxiety or irritability.
- Metabolic changes (weight gain or loss)
- Filling in Nutritional Gaps- Providing the body and brain with nutrients that are fundamental for biochemical processes is vital for optimal wellness. Just as you need bricks to build a brick wall, you need the raw materials to build and maintain your brain tissue. In addition to correcting deficiencies, this includes providing precursors materials and enzymatic cofactors for the body to build neurotransmitters, proteins and neuronal structures such as dendrites, synapses and fatty cell membranes. A brain that has the materials to repair itself is much more resilient to stress, toxins and environmental changes.
- Combating Oxidative Stress- Though it is a natural part of life, excessive oxidative stress is essentially what damages our cells (neurons and all). Many plant-based antioxidant compounds in our formulas have been observed to stimulate the Nrf2 pathway, activating genes and promoting the body’s own production of endogenous antioxidant molecules such as glutathione. Activating this pathway by consuming polyphenol rich foods and supplements helps your body combat oxidative stress by neutralizing the free radicals with your body’s supply of antioxidants. Excitation and stress in the nervous system increase free-radical compounds that cause oxidative damage to cells.
- Healthy Inflammatory Response– Oxidative stress goes hand in hand with inflammation, another driving force of damaging cells and tissue. By promoting a healthy balance of free radicals vs. antioxidant molecules and directly influencing inflammation regulatory genes, our formulas are designed to promote a healthy inflammatory response in the brain and body.
- Promoting Neurogenesis- Many studies show a trend that loss of neurons are associated with cognitive decline, mood disorders and a number of neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinsons and Alzheimers. Neurogenesis is the growth of new neurons, dendrites and synapses. Sleep deprivation is one of the biggest assaults to our brain, resulting in damage to brain cells and atrophy of brain tissue. A growth factor called BDNF (brain derived neurotrophic factor) plays a big role in facilitating the repair, maintenance and growth of new neural networks. Many things can stimulate BDNF and promote neurogenesis such as certain foods/plants, exercise, meditation, fasting and more. Scientists agree that promotion of neuronal growth is an important marker of brain and mood health.