The most complete party recovery supplement on the market, Weekend Warrior is the perfect antidote for a night of “bad” decisions. Whether is be a music festival, concert, rave, house party, weekend in vegas or night at the bar, partying can leave us feeling exhausted, moody, sore, mentally foggy and just a little off. Sleep deprivation, overstimulation, overexertion and use of alcohol, caffeine or other drugs can lead to oxidative stress, depletion of neurotransmitters, inflammation and damage to our cells. Weekend Warrior is here to help your brain and body recover after being pushed to the limits. It is sure to keep you feeling energized, sharp and happy even when the weekend is over. You no longer have to choose between having fun and feeling great!
Each pack comes with 6 capsules.
Directions: take 2-3 capsules before or after an AWESOME night!
Are you a Party Monster?
Save when you buy multiple packs!
Sound like you?
- Sleep deprivation
- Use of caffeine, alcohol or other drugs
- Over exertion
A Night of Fun Can Result in:
- Depletion of neurotransmitters, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants and more
- Oxidative damage to cells (free radicals).
- Atrophy and inflammation of brain tissue.
- Brain fog, exhaustion, pain, headache, and feelings of sadness or irritability.
Attending a concert, festival, rave or other music event can have profound effects on us. At EntheoZen, we believe that significant self growth, bonding and introspection can be prompted by the party experience. We want to provide tools to people to stay healthy and happy while on their quest for self discovery and human connection. We don't think anyone should have to choose between having fun and feeling great. We are dedicated to educating, providing for and supporting a better world where people can be themselves and thrive.
We found that the same concepts that apply to keeping a brain healthy and happy, also are useful in making sure a brain is resilient when put under emotional and physical stress. We have created our Weekend Warrior-Party Recovery product applying these key concepts of cutting edge neuroscience research.
- Filling in Nutritional Gaps- Providing the body and brain with nutrients that are fundamental for biochemical processes is vital for optimal wellness. Just as you need bricks to build a brick wall, you need the raw materials to build and maintain your brain tissue. In addition to correcting deficiencies, this includes providing precursors materials and enzymatic cofactors for the body to build neurotransmitters, proteins and neuronal structures such as dendrites, synapses and fatty cell membranes. A brain that has the materials to repair it's self is much more resilient to stress, toxins and environmental changes.
- Combating Oxidative Stress- Though it is a natural part of life, excessive oxidative stress is essentially what damages our cells (neurons and all). Many plant-based antioxidant compounds in our formulas have been observed to stimulate the Nrf2 pathway, activating genes and promoting the body's own production of endogenous antioxidant molecules such as glutathione. Activating this pathway by consuming polyphenol rich foods and supplements helps your body combat oxidative stress by neutralizing the free radicals with your body's supply of antioxidants. Excitation and stress in the nervous system increase free-radical compounds that cause oxidative damage to cells.
- Healthy Inflammatory Response- Oxidative stress goes hand in hand with inflammation, another driving force of damaging cells and tissue. By promoting a healthy balance of free radicals vs. antioxidant molecules and directly influencing inflammation regulatory genes, our formulas are designed to promote a healthy inflammatory response in the brain and body.
- Promoting Neurogenesis- Many studies show a trend that loss of neurons are associated with cognitive decline, mood disorders and a number of neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinsons and Alzheimers. Neurogenesis is the growth of new neurons, dendrites and synapses. Sleep deprivation is one of the biggest assaults to our brain, resulting in damage to brain cells and atrophy of brain tissue. A growth factor called BDNF (brain derived neurotrophic factor) plays a big role in facilitating the repair, maintenance and growth of new neural networks. Many things can stimulate BDNF and promote neurogenesis such as certain foods/plants, exercise, meditation, fasting and more. Scientists agree that promotion of neuronal growth is an important marker of brain and mood health.