Caitlin Thompson is available as a public speaker on a variety of topics. She has spoken at a number of different festival and events including:
- Sacred Spaces theme camp at Burning Man
- Lightning in a Bottle
- San Diego’s Youtopia
- Desert Hearts Spring
- Serenity Gathering
- Aware Project’s Psychedelic Salon
- San Diego State University Campus
Caitlin offers presentations on the following topics:
- The Neuroscience of Partying: a harm-reduction lecture on how to mitigate the depletion and wear n’ tear that comes from partying.
- Managing Depression and Anxiety through nutritional and lifestyle changes.
- Isolation/Sensory deprivation Flotation tanks and their implications in treating mental illness, mood disorders and other chronic illness.
- Psychedelic drugs: Their therapeutic application in treating mood disorders, PTSD, and addiction.
- Is your diet causing your depression?: The link between Autoimmune diseases, digestive health and Psychiatric illness.
Caitlin Thompson presenting “The Neuroscience of Partying” at the Aware Projects: Psychedelic Awareness Salon
Do you have an event or space that you would like to host EntheoZen’s CEO and founder as a speaker?
Please fill out the form below. You can also reach me at email@example.com or (858)-848-7266